Voted Best Blog

only a few days old and already recognized as the best of the best. please feel free to comment on any post and be a part of this fiasco. click on my profile, and then the email button if you want to contact direct. now i know millions read this garbage, but if you know me, don't miss "absolutely the worst link" lower left of page

Your Hero, Jimbo

2/14/07

motorcycle helmet laws

i live in nevada. on any one day i can legally get a hooker, and then lose my lifes savings at the sportbook. however, i'm made to wear a helmet for my own good. i'm now 57, will i ever get old enuf to dress myself? for all of you do-gooders that agree with the law, why not wear a helmet when you drive a car? are there never head injuries in automobile accidents? only one answer, you don't want to and are willing to accept the risk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.