Voted Best Blog

only a few days old and already recognized as the best of the best. please feel free to comment on any post and be a part of this fiasco. click on my profile, and then the email button if you want to contact direct. now i know millions read this garbage, but if you know me, don't miss "absolutely the worst link" lower left of page

Your Hero, Jimbo

3/13/07

bush apologizes

to the president of mexico for not softening imigration laws. Well screw bush, el presidente, and the 12 million illegals in this country. They all should be apologizing to the american people. I voted for bush! (And unlike arrogant hillary I will apologize for my stupidity.) This dipstick never has had a way out of Iraq and never will. Honestly, he doesn’t appear to have a plan for any major issue.

No comments: